DR. ROSENFELD EXECUTIVE SEARCH AG considers privacy an important element that constitutes the foundation of building trust with its clients and candidates. We respect the privacy and confidentiality of the personal information provided to us in the context of our Leadership Advisory assignments, and we will do everything in our power to guarantee its protection.
2. Data collection
DR. ROSENFELD EXECUTIVE SEARCH AG collects a variety of personal data necessary to provide services to its clients. Browsing the website does not require personal identifying information, and the website does not offer a career portal where a person’s record can directly be submitted to DR. ROSENFELD EXECUTIVE SEARCH AG’s database. The information we collect may derive from direct requests to individuals, or from publicly available or third-party sources. Typically, the categories of information we gather include record/CV and contact information, career history, educational history, and professional experience, including interview notes or comments from third parties. DR. ROSENFELD EXECUTIVE SEARCH AG has the following principles governing the collection of personal and confidential information.
- DR. EXECUTIVE SEARCH AG is the sole owner of the data. The information is stored in the firm’s database.
- by submitting a record or any other information to DR. ROSENFELD EXECUTIVE SEARCH AG, the person indicates his willingness to share and have his information transferred to be considered for suitable and confidential search assignments. We will store and retain personal information in our database for present or future consideration.
- we use personal information only as permitted or required by law for the purposes of DR. ROSENFELD EXECUTIVE SEARCH AG.
- DR. ROSENFELD EXECUTIVE SEARCH AG makes every effort to ensure that any information held is accurate and kept as up to date as possible.
3. Data release
We disclose personal information to parties outside DR. ROSENFELD EXECUTIVE SEARCH AG only under the following circumstances:
- to clients who engage us to recruit an individual or mandate us to identify individuals with a similar background to a required search profile.
- under no circumstances do we sell, share or rent personal information to other organisations.
- in exceptional circumstances only it may be necessary for us to disclose personal information if we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable to protect DR. ROSENFELD EXECUTIVE SEARCH AG’s interests. If so, we will seek to ensure that we disclose only the information required.
4. Information security
DR. ROSENFELD EXECUTIVE SEARCH AG maintains reasonable technical and appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
5. Changes to this policy